Buckwheat Raspberry and White Chocolate Cupcake Muffins
About this recipe:
Raspberries and white chocolate are the winning combination in these deliciously succulent cupcake muffins.
cupcake cases, 12-hole muffin or tart tray, mixing bowl and kitchen blender
75g white chocolate
125g Doves Farm Organic Wholemeal Buckwheat Flour
3 tsp Doves Farm Baking Powder
100g caster sugar
4 tbsp water
1 tsp vanilla extract
icing sugar to dust
190°C, Fan 170°C, 375°F, Gas 5
- Pre-heat the oven.
- Stand 6 cupcake cases in the holes of a muffin or tart tray.
- Break the white chocolate into chunks.
- Measure the flour and baking powder into a bowl and stir to combine.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Break the egg into a bowl or kitchen blender, add the oil, water and vanilla extract and pulse until smooth.
- Mix in the prepared flour and sugar.
- Stir in the white chocolate and raspberries.
- Divide the mixture between the cupcake cases.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Sieve a little icing sugar over the cold cupcake muffins.