How do we collect your personal information?
- We may collect your personal information in some of the following ways:
- When you order on dovesfarm.co.uk.
- When you register to receive marketing newsletters.
- When you submit a review on a recipe/product.
- When you contact Doves Farm by telephone, email, letter or social media.
- When you enter any prize draws or competitions run by Doves Farm.
- When completing any surveys that we send to you for research purposes (please note that it is always optional to complete these).
How will we use your information?
We use the information you provide us in a number of ways:
- To ensure the smooth processing and delivery of your order, or to contact you if there is a problem with your order.
- To enable us to make your subsequent visits to our website as easy as possible, so that you don’t have to resubmit certain information every time you shop with us.
- With your permission, to occasionally contact you via marketing newsletters with details of any offers, product launches, recipes or competitions that you may be interested in.
- To help us respond to any queries or comments you may have regarding our products, recipes or services.
- To help us improve the service we provide on our website, meaning we may use your information for internal purposes such as detection of fraud, site performance analysis, quality control or system administration.
- We may also monitor your use of our site and record your email address and/or IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical information about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
- We may use any reviews on our website in our marketing materials, including social media, and we do not use the reviews in a way that would identify an individual customer. If you would prefer this information not to be used, please contact [email protected]
We will only use your information if you give us your consent to do so
How do we get your consent?
- When you provide us with personal information to place and order, verify your credit card, or arrange for a delivery, we infer that you agree to us collecting and using your data for that specific reason only.
- If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, reviews or competitions, we always ask you for your consent and your information will be used for this reason only.
How can I withdraw my consent?
- After you have opted-in, you are able to change your mind at any point and may withdraw your consent for us to contact you by getting in touch with us at [email protected].
- You can also automatically unsubscribe from our marketing emails at any point by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link within the email.
How do we share your information?
- We may share your information with selected third parties for the purposes of delivery, credit card clearance, data analysis, order fulfilment and customer support.
- We will never pass your personal information to anyone else, except where we are required or permitted to do so by law, for any successors in title to our business and suppliers that process information on our behalf both in the UK and abroad. We may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individual customers are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes.
How do we keep your information secure?
- Our site is hosted by an agency and we have a contract with them to ensure that your information is adequately protected.
- To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
- We only keep your information for as long as is necessary.
- Our site may from time to time contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of those sites, please note that those sites ought to have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those sites or for their privacy policies. Please check those privacy policies before you submit your information to those sites.