Chocolate Chip Cupcake Muffins
About this recipe:
Chocolate chip cupcake muffins are universally popular! If you don’t have chocolate chips break up some good quality plain chocolate into small chunks instead.
Cupcake cakes, 12-hole tart tray, kitchen blender and mixing bowl
75g butter, melted
125g Doves Farm Organic Self Raising White Flour
2 tbsp cocoa
125g caster sugar
3 tbsp water
1 tsp vanilla extract
75g dark chocolate chips
180°C, Fan 160°C, 350°F, Gas 4
- Pre-heat the oven.
- Melt the butter.
- Stand 6 cupcake cases in the holes of a tart or muffin tray.
- Measure the flour and cocoa in to a bowl and stir to combine.
- Stir in the sugar
- Put the melted butter, water and vanilla into the bowl of a kitchen blender.
- Break the egg into the bowl and pulse until smooth.
- Add the flour and mix well.
- Add all but a spoonful of the chocolate chips to the bowl and stir to combine.
- Divide the mixture between the prepared cake cases.
- Sprinkle the reserved chocolate chips over the top of the cupcake muffins.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.