Teff Flour Drop Scone Pancakes
No reviews yet. Be the first to review this recipe.
About this recipe:
Tasty teff flour drop scones can be served with fruit and syrup for breakfast, spread with butter and jam for tea, and also great to serve warm with dips and soups.
frying pan and 2 x mixing bowls
100g Doves Farm Organic Teff Flour
1 tsp Doves Farm Baking Powder
oil, for frying
- Put the flour and baking powder into a bowl, stir to combine and sieve into a large bowl or jug.
- Break the egg into the bowl, add the water and beat into a smooth paste.
- Put some oil in a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Pour the batter into the pan to make 75mm/3” circles and cook on a medium heat.
- When bubbles appear across the surface of the pancake and the top is set turn it over.
- Transfer the cooked pancake to a plate.
- Repeat until the batter is used.