Quinoa Carrot Cupcake Muffins
About this recipe:
These fruity cupcake muffins are made with wholegrain quinoa flour. They store well in a tin for eating during the week.
cupcake cases, muffin or tart tray, grater, mixing bowl or kitchen processor
100g Doves Farm Organic Quinoa Flour
1 tbsp Doves Farm Baking Powder
1 tsp cinnamon
100g caster sugar
6 walnut halves
75g carrots, grated
4 tbsp water
200°C, Fan 180°C, 400°F, Gas 6.
- Pre-heat the oven.
- Stand 6 cupcake cases in the holes of a muffin or tart tray.
- Put the flour, baking powder and cinnamon into a bowl and stir to combine.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Cut the walnuts into small pieces.
- Finely grate the carrots into a large bowl or kitchen blender and break the egg into the bowl.
- Add the oil and water and beat together well.
- Add the prepared flour and mix well.
- Stir in the sultanas.
- Divide the batter between the prepared cupcake cases.
- Sprinkle the prepared walnuts over the top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.