Teff Flour Crepe Pancakes
No reviews yet. Be the first to review this recipe.
About this recipe:
Add a twist to your thin crêpe pancakes and make them with teff flour. These are especially good served with chocolate spread and blueberries.
frying pan and 2 x mixing bowls
100g Doves Farm Organic Teff Flour
oil, for pan
chocolate spread, to serve
blueberries, to serve
- Put the flour into a large mixing bowl or jug.
- Break the eggs into the bowl, add half the milk and beat to a smooth paste.
- Stir in the remaining milk to make a smooth batter. Use the batter immediately or refrigerate for up to 12 hours.
- Put a little oil into a frying pan and get the pan nice and hot.
- Stir the batter then spoon or pour some into the hot pan, rolling it out to the edges.
- Cook the pancake, loosening the edges, until the base is golden.
- Turn the pancake over and cook the other side.
- Transfer the pancakes onto a warm plate until you are ready to serve them.
- Repeat until the batter is used.
- Serve immediately or reheat the pancakes in the pan or oven just before serving.