Fruity Oat Biscuit Tiffin
- Rub some butter around the inside of a 15x20cm/6x8” dish or insert a baking liner.
- Crush the biscuits into a bowl making sure the pieces are not larger than 7mm/¼” in any direction.
- Gently melt together the plain chocolate and butter.
- Remove from the heat when smooth and runny and stir in the syrup.
- Add the pistachio nuts, currants and crushed biscuits and stir to combine.
- Tip the mixture into the prepared dish, spreading and pressing firmly and evenly to the edges.
- Chill until set.
- Gently melt together the chocolate and butter until just runny.
- Stir to combine and spread the chocolate topping over the tiffin.
- When the chocolate has cooled a little, run the back of a fork across the chocolate to make lines.
- Leave to set then cut into small squares or slices.
- Store fruity oat biscuit tiffin in an airtight container.