White Rye Bread Machine Loaf
No reviews yet. Be the first to review this recipe.
About this recipe:
Fancy something a little different – then why not bake our our white loaf using White Rye Flour which bakes into a handy slicing loaf? Great also for freezing.
bread machine with large bread pan
750g Doves Farm Organic White Rye Flour
2 tsp Doves Farm Quick Yeast
2 tsp sugar
½ tsp salt
1 tbsp oil
- Put the ingredients into the bread machine pan in the order recommended by the machine manufacturer.
- Turn the machine to the basic or rye bread setting.
- Select your preferred crust setting if available on the machine.
- Check the pan is locked into position and start the machine.
- Remove the bread pan from the machine as soon as it has finished baking.
- Tip the bread out of the pan and remove the mixer paddle from the bottom of the loaf.
- Cool the bread on a wire rack.