Vegan Chocolate Eggs
- Put a baking liner or piece of parchment on a baking tray.
- Break the chocolate into a bowl and melt gently.
- Stir the melted chocolate, add the peanut butter, vanilla extract and syrup and mix everything together.
- Divide the mixture into 24 small piles on the baking tray.
- Leave until firm enough to roll each pile into a small ball, then form it into a small egg shape.
- Brush the edible gold or silver dust over the outside of the small eggs and leave to dry.
Vegan Chocolate Cornflake Nests
- Stand eight fairy cake cases in the holes of a tart tray.
- Gently melt together the plain chocolate and coconut oil until just runny.
- Stir in the golden syrup.
- Add the corn flakes and stir until they are evenly covered in the chocolate.
- Working quickly, divide the mixture between the prepared cases to make the nests.
- Divide any syrup left in the bowl between the nests.
- Place three or four of the prepared small eggs in each nest.
pastry brush, baking tray, mixing bowl, baking liner or parchment paper, 8 fairy cake cases and tart tray