- Break the chocolate into a bowl and melt gently.
- Add the peanut butter, vanilla, and syrup and mix everything together (If the mixture is very runny, allow to cool and thicken slightly).
- Divide the mixture into 30 small piles on a sheet of parchment.
- Roll each pile into a small ball then form it into a small egg shape.
- Roll or brush your chosen decoration onto the outside of the small eggs.
Choose one of these egg decoration options
- edible gold & silver dust
- desiccated coconut, lightly toasted
- Stand the cupcake cases in the holes of a tart tray.
- Gently melt the dark chocolate and coconut oil in a large bowl until just runny.
- Add the golden syrup and stir to combine.
- Add the corn flakes and stir until they are evenly covered in the chocolate.
- Working quickly, divide the mixture between the prepared cake cases.
- Place three or four of the prepared eggs in each nest.