- Put the flour, yeast, and salt into a large bowl and blend them together.
- Stir in the water, and when everything looks craggy and lumpy, stir in two spoons of oil.
- Using your hands gather everything together into a doughy mass.
- Knead dough in the bowl for 100 presses.
- Cover the bowl with oiled cling film and leave it in a warm place, for the dough to double in size, which will take about an hour.
- Line two baking trays with parchment and pre-heat the oven.
- Knead the dough for another 100 presses.
- Divide the dough in two, gently stretch each piece into a 30cm/12’’circle and lay one onto each of the prepared baking trays.
Tomato and Mozzarella Topping
- Slice the tomatoes and mozzarella then spread them over the dough circles.
- Cover with oiled cling film and leave in a warm place for 20 minutes.
- Remove the cling film, drizzle two spoons of oil over each pizza and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Top with fresh basil as the pizza comes out of the oven
220˚C, Fan 200˚C, 425˚F, Gas 7