Wholemeal Spelt Bread Machine Loaf
About this recipe:
Bread machines are easy and fun to use for making your own bread. Spelt wholemeal flour bakes into a substantial loaf although for a lighter loaf you could add some strong white flour to bake a Half and Half Spelt Loaf.
bread machine with large bread pan
1 tsp Doves Farm Quick Yeast
500g Doves Farm Organic Wholemeal Spelt Flour
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp oil
- Put the ingredients into the bread machine pan in the order recommended by the machine manufacturer.
- Turn the machine to the whole wheat rapid bread setting.
- Select your preferred crust setting if available on the machine.
- Check the pan is locked into position and start the machine.
- Remove the bread pan from the machine as soon as it has finished baking.
- Tip the bread out of the pan and remove the mixer paddle from the bottom of the loaf.
- Cool the bread on a wire rack.