Seedhouse Machine Baked Bread Loaf
About this recipe:
Bake this light textured loaf which is packed with a fabulous combination of pumpkin, sunflower, millet, poppy and golden linseeds. Its delicious with both sweet and savoury spreads.
500g Doves Farm Organic Seedhouse Bread Flour
1 tsp Doves Farm Quick Yeast
325ml tepid water
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp oil
- Measure the flour into the bread machine pan, add the yeast and mix together with a teaspoon.
- Pour the water over the flour and sprinkle the salt on top.
- Add the oil.
- Put the pan into the bread machine.
- Check the pan is locked into position.
- Turn the machine to the BASIC bread setting.
- Select the DARK CRUST option if available on the machine.
- Start the machine.
- Remove the bread pan from the machine as soon as it has finished baking.
- Tip the bread out of the pan and remove the mixer paddle from the bottom of the loaf.
- Cool the bread on a wire rack.