White Spelt Pecan and Maple Cupcake Muffins
No reviews yet. Be the first to review this recipe.
About this recipe:
This is one of our favourite dairy free and sugar free cupcake muffin recipes. Walnuts could be used in place of pecans and agave syrup in place of the maple.
muffin or tart tray, cupcake cases, jug, kitchen blender and mixing bowl
150g Doves Farm Organic White Spelt Flour
3 tsp Doves Farm Baking Powder
75g pecan halves
100ml maple syrup
4 tbsp water
190°C, Fan 170°C, 375°F, Gas 5
- Pre-heat the oven.
- Stand 6 cupcake cases in the holes of a muffin or tart tray.
- Measure the flour and baking powder into a bowl and stir to combine.
- Weigh out the pecans, remove 6 halves for later and roughly crush the rest.
- Break the egg into a jug, add the syrup, oil and water and beat together well.
- Add the flour blend and mix well.
- Stir in the crushed pecans.
- Divide the mixture between the prepared cake cases.
- Place a pecan half on top of each cupcake muffin.
- Bake for 20 -25 minutes.