White Rye and Peanut Butter Cupcake Muffins
About this recipe:
These light and tasty Peanut Butter Cupcake Muffins are made with White Rye Flour. Use smooth or crunchy peanut butter and depending on your choice the cakes will be smooth and flavoursome or have an appealing nutty crunch.
12-hole tart tray, cupcake cases, kitchen blender and mixing bowl
150g Doves Farm Organic White Rye Flour
3 tsp Doves Farm Baking Powder
75g peanut butter
4 tbsp water
1 tbsp oats
180°C, Fan 160°C, 350°F, Gas 4
- Pre-heat the oven.
- Stand 6 cupcake cases in the holes of a muffin or tart tray.
- Measure the flour and baking powder into a bowl and stir to combine.
- Add the sugar and stir again.
- Break the eggs into the bowl of a kitchen blender, add the oil, peanut butter and water and pulse until smooth.
- Add the flour and mix well.
- Divide the mixture between the prepared cake cases.
- Sprinkle a few oats onto the top of each muffin.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.