Oat Flour, Raisin and Cinnamon Cookies
About this recipe:
A classic flavour combination with oat flour and raisins baked into tempting cookies with a hint of cinnamon.
large oven tray and 3 x mixing bowls
175g Doves Farm Organic Oat Flour
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp Doves Farm Bicarbonate of Soda
100g dark muscovado sugar
1 tbsp milk
butter, for tray
200°C, Fan 180°C, 400°F, Gas 6
- Pre-heat the oven.
- Rub some butter around a large oven tray or insert a baking liner.
- Measure the oat flour, cinnamon and bicarbonate of soda into a bowl, stir to combine and sieve into another bowl.
- Chop the butter into another mixing bowl, add the sugar and beat until well incorporated.
- Break the egg into the bowl, add the milk and beat until combined.
- Tip the flour blend into the mixing bowl and stir to mix.
- Add the raisins and stir everything together.
- Divide the mixture into 20 piles on the oven tray.
- Roll each pile of dough into a ball and replace it on the tray.
- Flatten the cookies gently with the back of a fork.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.