Oat Flour Muesli Cupcake Muffins
About this recipe:
Delicious and moist cupcake muffins which are easy to make, full of flavour and are a great guilt-free treat. Perfect way to start any morning!
9 cupcake cases, 12-hole muffin or tart tray and 3 x mixing bowls
150g Doves Farm Organic Oat Flour
½ tsp Doves Farm Bicarbonate of Soda
100g soft brown sugar
100g apple, grated
125g natural yoghurt
50g dried cranberries
50g pumpkin seeds
50g sunflower seeds
1 tbsp desiccated coconut
190°C, Fan 170°C, 375°F, Gas 5
- Pre-heat the oven.
- Stand cupcake cases in the holes of a muffin or tart tray.
- Measure the flour and bicarbonate of soda into a bowl, stir to combine and sieve into another bowl.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Break the eggs into a mixing bowl.
- Grate the apple into the bowl, add the yoghurt and beat together well.
- Mix in the prepared flour.
- Dice the apricots and add it to the bowl.
- Add the raisins, cranberries, pumpkin and sunflower seeds and stir to mix.
- Divide the mixture into the cupcake cases.
- Scatter a little coconut over the top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Transfer the cakes onto a wire rack and leave to cool.