Oat Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
About this recipe:
Packed with chocolate chips and wholegrain goodness these oaty cookies are a real crowd pleaser.
2 x oven trays and 3 x mixing bowls
175g Doves Farm Organic Oat Flour
1 tsp Doves Farm Bicarbonate of Soda
100g caster sugar
150g dark chocolate chips
butter, for trays
200°C, Fan 180°C, 400°F, Gas 6
- Pre-heat the oven.
- Rub some butter around two oven trays or insert a baking liner.
- Measure the oat flour and bicarbonate of soda into a bowl, stir to combine and sieve into another bowl.
- Chop the butter into a mixing bowl, add the sugar and beat until well incorporated.
- Break the egg into the bowl and beat until combined.
- Tip the flour blend into the bowl and mix well.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir everything together.
- Divide the mixture into 24 piles on the oven trays.
- Roll each pile of dough into a ball and replace it on the trays.
- Flatten the cookies gently with the back of a fork.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- When cold, store the biscuits in a tin.