Oat Flour, Banana and Raspberry Cupcake Muffins
About this recipe:
Tempting fruity cupcake muffins made with oat flour. Simply double the quantities to make more muffins.
4 x cupcake cases, 1 x 12-hole cake or muffin tray and 2 x mixing bowls
75g Doves Farm Organic Oat Flour
50g caster sugar
1½ tsp Doves Farm Baking Powder
2 tbsp oil
1 tbsp water
oat flour, for dusting
190°C, Fan 170°C, 375°F, Gas 5
- Pre-heat the oven.
- Stand 4 cupcake cases in the holes of a cake or muffin tray.
- Measure the flour, sugar and baking powder into a bowl, stir to combine and sieve into another bowl.
- Break the egg into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the oil and water and beat together well.
- Mix in the prepared flour.
- Cut the banana into thin slices and cut these in half.
- Tip the banana into the mixing bowl.
- Add the raspberries and stir gently to mix in the fruit.
- Divide the mixture between the cupcake cases.
- Dust a little oat flour over the cupcake muffins.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Transfer the cakes onto a wire rack and leave to cool.