Heritage Seeded Machine Baked Bread Loaf
About this recipe:
Packed with heritage grains and seeds including sunflower, teff, poppy and brown linseeds this low-rise loaf is best cooked on a wholemeal rapid machine program. This wholegrain loaf has a pleasing dense character and is delicious with many spreads.
500g Doves Farm Organic Heritage Seeded Bread Flour
¾ tsp Doves Farm Quick Yeast
330ml tepid water
1¼ tsp salt
1 tbsp oil
- Measure the flour into the bread machine pan.
- Sprinkle the yeast over the flour and stir to combine.
- Pour the water over the flour.
- Sprinkle the salt on top.
- Add the oil.
- Put the pan into the bread machine.
- Check the pan is locked into position.
- Turn the machine to the WHOLEMEAL RAPID bread setting.
- Select the DARK CRUST option if available on the machine.
- Start the machine.
- Remove the bread pan from the machine as soon as it has finished baking.
- Tip the bread out of the pan and remove the mixer paddle from the bottom of the loaf.
- Cool the bread on a wire rack.