Einkorn Pizza Dough
- Put the flour and yeast into a large bowl and blend them together.
- Add the water and stir until lumpy.
- Sprinkle the salt over the top and stir again.
- Add the oil and continue mixing to form a slightly sticky, doughy mass. Avoid kneading or adding flour.
- Scatter some flour on a large oven tray.
- Tip the dough onto the prepared tray.
- Invert the mixing bowl over the tray and leave it in a warm place to rise for 1-2 hours. minutes.
Cheese and Tomato Topping
- Pre-heat the oven 20 minutes before baking.
- Measure the tomato puree into a bowl, add the oil, water, salt and pepper and stir to combine.
- Remove the bowl from the tray and spread the tomato topping over the pizza base.
- Scatter the basil leaves over the pizza.
- Grate the cheese over the top.
- Slice the tomatoes thinly and lay them on the cheese.
- Bake for 12-18 minutes.
- Serve with more basil leaves to decorate.
240˚C, Fan 220˚C, 475˚F, Gas 9