Coconut Flour Chocolate Brownie Traybake
About this recipe:
Brownies are always a crowd pleaser and these have just the right combination of chocolate and fudginess.
15 x 20cm/6 x 8″ baking tray, saucepan and 2 x mixing bowls
100g plain chocolate
150g caster sugar
50g Doves Farm Organic Coconut Flour
1 tbsp Doves Farm Baking Powder
1 tbsp vanilla extract
butter, for tray
icing sugar, to dust
180°C, Fan 160°C, 350°F, Gas 4
- Pre-heat the oven.
- Rub some butter around the inside of a 15 x 20cm/6 x 8″ baking tray or insert a baking liner.
- Gently melt together the chocolate and butter.
- In another bowl mix in the sugar, coconut flour and baking powder.
- Break the eggs into the dry ingredients, add the vanilla extract and mix well.
- Pour in the melted chocolate and butter and stir until combined.
- Tip into your prepared baking tray, spreading it out to the edges.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Cut into squares or slices and sieve icing sugar over the top.