Wholemeal and White 50-50 Bread Machine Loaf
About this recipe:
Halfway between a wholemeal and white loaf in texture and loaf volume, this lighter loaf can bring great taste to your baking. Recipes for Half and Half loaves are great way to explore artisan flours as in Rye Wholemeal and White Flour 50-50 Bread Machine Loaf.
bread machine with large bread pan
1 tsp Doves Farm Quick Yeast
250g Doves Farm Organic Strong Wholemeal Bread Flour
250g Doves Farm Organic Strong White Bread Flour
1 tsp sugar
1 tbsp oil
1 tsp salt
- Put the ingredients into the bread machine pan in the order recommended by the machine manufacturer.
- Close the lid and turn the machine to the whole wheat rapid program.
- Select the crust option if available on the machine.
- Check the pan is locked into position and start the machine.
- Remove the bread pan from the machine as soon as it has finished baking.
- Tip the bread out of the pan and remove the mixer paddle from the bottom of the loaf.
- Cool the bread on a wire rack.