Wholemeal Emmer and White 50-50 Bread Machine Loaf
About this recipe:
This loaf is made with a half and half mixture of emmer flour and strong white bread flour creating a loaf lighter than regular wholemeal. Other artisan flour loaves you might like are Rye Wholemeal and White Flour 50-50 Bread Machine Loaf and Einkorn and White Flour 50-50 Bread Machine Loaf.
bread machine with large bread pan
1 tsp Doves Farm Quick Yeast
250g Doves Farm Organic Emmer Flour
250g Doves Farm Organic Strong White Flour
1 tbsp sugar
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp oil
- Put the ingredients into the bread machine pan in the order recommended by the machine manufacturer.
- Close the lid and turn the machine to the whole wheat rapid bread setting.
- Select your preferred crust setting if available on the machine.
- Check the pan is locked into position and start the machine.
- Remove the bread pan from the machine as soon as it has finished baking.
- Tip the bread out of the pan and remove the mixer paddle from the bottom of the loaf.
- Cool the bread on a wire rack.