Coconut Flour Blueberry Cupcake Muffins
About this recipe:
These tasty blueberry cupcake muffins are easy to grab for a quick breakfast and are always a treat to find in the lunch box. To lower the carbs, use the alternative sweetener xylitol rather than caster sugar.
fairy cake cases, muffin or tart tray and 2 x mixing bowls
50g Doves Farm Organic Coconut Flour
1 tbsp Doves Farm Baking Powder
75g caster sugar or xylitol
1 tsp lemon rind, grated
180°C, Fan 160°C, 350°F, Gas 4
- Pre-heat the oven.
- Stand 12 fairy cake cases in the holes of a tart or muffin tray.
- Measure the coconut flour and baking powder into a bowl and stir to combine.
- Stir in the sugar or xylitol.
- Break the eggs into a mixing bowl, add the oil, grated lemon rind and beat until smooth.
- Add the mixed dry ingredients and beat until the mixture starts to thicken.
- Spoon the mixture into the fairy cake cases.
- Divide the blueberries between the cakes, gently pressing them into the top of the muffins
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.