Chocolate Brownie Cupcake Muffins
- Pre-heat the oven.
- Stand the cupcake cases in the holes of a muffin or tart tray.
- Break the chocolate into pieces, add the butter and gently melt together.
- Break the eggs into a bowl, add the sugar and beat well.
- Beat in the jam.
- Add the melted chocolate and beat again.
- Stir in the flour and water.
- Divide the mixture between the prepared cupcake cases.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Grate the chocolate onto a plate.
- Put the mascarpone into a bowl, add the jam and stir lightly.
- Spoon the mixture onto the top of the cakes.
- Scatter the prepared chocolate over the cakes.
- Place a cherry on the top of each cake.
180˚C, Fan 160˚C, 350˚F, Gas 4