As a responsible employer, we recognise that our social, ethical and environmental obligations to everyone affected by our business – our workforce, customers and suppliers, the local community and the wider environment. Our company values, our robust policies and the way we conduct our day to day business set the foundations for creating a workplace where our people are treated fairly, feel secure, valued and motivated. As a long term employer and neighbour, we aim to act with integrity and courtesy, be a good corporate citizen and contribute to the local communities in which we operate.
Farming is at the heart of our business and we recognise that this has an impact on the rural environment and economy.
‘We must be a great company to work for’.
This underpins our entire business ethos. In other words:
- We show respect for each other in all our words and actions
- Our employees are valued for their contribution and rewarded fairly
- All employees have job chats, are set objectives and receive training to fulfil their role in a competent manner
- Our working environment is safe, fair and offers our employees opportunities to develop, progress and be involved
- We embrace diversity and recognise our responsibility to the local community and the wider environment