Depending on the size of your bread machine pan choose either the medium or large ingredients to make a great wheat free and gluten free alternative to ordinary wheat-based bread. You can use any type of milk and any type of vinegar and should weigh the ingredients where indicated. Some bread machines have variable settings for special breads but if your machine does not have this then use the shortest normal setting.
1. Weigh the milk into a bowl then beat in the vinegar, oil and eggs. Pour this mixture into the bread machine pan.
2. Add the flour, salt and sugar to the pan and stir with a spoon.
3. Sprinkle the yeast on top.
4. Start the machine on a normal bread programme.
5. After a few minutes mixing, lift the machine lid and scrape down the sides of the pan using a plastic spatula.
6. Continue the machine on the normal baking programme.
Temperature & cooking time:
Without Gluten , Without Wheat.
Please note: Dietary status is a guideline only. If you have a food allergy, please check the suitability of your ingredients.