Pancakes are traditionally served on Shrove Tuesday, when tossing the pancake is a popular sport. It is unlikely that anyone will notice that these are also gluten free so as many people will eat two or three pancakes it’s a good idea to make several in advance, reheating and tossing them before serving. Sugar and lemon juice, chocolate spread or jam are classic pancake fillings
|200 g||Gluten Free Plain White Flour|
|1 tbsp||Sunflower Oil|
|500 ml||Milk |
1. Put the flour and egg into a mixing bowl.
2. Adding the milk a little at a time beat into a batter.
3. Mix well then leave to rest for a least an hour.
4. Lightly oil a heavy frying pan and heat well.
5. Put a good tablespoon of batter into hot pan, rolling it around to cover the surface.
6. Cook until golden then turn over and cook on the other side.
7. Serve warm.
Rate this recipe using the review button below, or click here to discuss it in our forum.
Temperature & cooking time:
Without Gluten , Without Nuts, Without Soya, Without Wheat.
Please note: Dietary status is a guideline only. If you have a food allergy, please check the suitability of your ingredients.