When you make these delicious squidgy chocolate brownies nobody will guess that they are gluten free. As they are quite rich slice into 12/16 small pieces. This is one of our most often requested gluten free chocolate brownie recipes that first appeared on our Gluten Free Plain Flour pack in 2000.
|150 g||Dark Chocolate|
|100 g||Gluten Free Plain Flour|
|100 g||Chopped Hazelnuts or Walnuts(optional)|
|1 tsp||Baking Powder|
- Gently melt together the butter and chocolate.
- In a separate bowl mix together the flour, baking powder and sugar.
- Beat in the eggs followed by the melted butter and chocolate mixture.
- Stir in the nuts if used.
- Pour into 150 x 200mm/6"x8" oiled and lined baking dish.
- Bake in a pre heated ove for 35/40 minutes..
- Cut into slices before serving.
Rate this recipe using the review button below, or click here to discuss it in our forum.
Temperature & cooking time:
180°C/Fan160°C/350°F/Gas 4 for 35/40 minutes
Without Gluten , Without Soya, Without Wheat.
Please note: Dietary status is a guideline only. If you have a food allergy, please check the suitability of your ingredients.