These traditional drop scones are often served as canapés with sour cream and other toppings however they are also delicious served with fruit puree or chocolate sauce. This recipe will made 40/45 blini which can be frozen if not required immediately.
|175 g||Buckwheat Flour|
|2 tsps||Baking Powder|
- Whisk the eggs until frothy.
- Mix in the flour, baking powder and milk.
- Beat well to make a smooth batter smooth.
- Heat a little oil in a heavy frying pan.
- Put tablespoons of the batter into the hot pan to make 5cm/2” pancakes.
- Cook until small bubbles appear and underside is golden.
- Turn over the blini and cook the other side.
- Continue until the batter is used.
- Cover the blini with film or foil until required.
Rate this recipe using the review button below, or click here to discuss it in our forum.
Temperature & cooking time:
Without Nuts, Without Soya, Wholegrain.
Please note: Dietary status is a guideline only. If you have a food allergy, please check the suitability of your ingredients.