Thank you for your interest in Doves Farm Foods. We are currently recruiting for the following vacancies:
Are you an FMCG marketer with a passion for baking, looking to further your career within the food industry?
A rare opportunity has arisen to join the marketing team of our much loved specialist flour-based brands.
We are looking for someone who is hands-on, adaptable and driven and is ready and able to get involved in supporting the delivery of marketing campaigns from day one.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, applicants must have excellent written and spoken communication skills and a minimum of three years’ experience working in a similar or complementary marketing environment.
With strong project leadership skills and experience in briefing and managing agencies, you will also have:
- A strategic and commercial approach to marketing
- Full marketing mix experience, including the latest knowledge of best practice in digital marketing (e-commerce, social media, SEO, e-campaigns), NPD, artwork processes, PR and advertising
- Good copywriting skills with excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience and understanding of data analysis and evaluation to meet business needs
- A real passion for ethical food and good health in general
- An instinctive understanding of customers and what drives them
- A good working knowledge of Adobe CS6 Standard design suite
This is a great opportunity for a marketer wanting to work ‘closer to home’, on the Berkshire/Wiltshire borders. We would prefer applicants to be located within a 35m radius of Hungerford.
Career development opportunities are excellent with a real commitment to on-going personal growth and skills development. Please send your CV, salary expectations and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or post to:
Doves Farm Foods Ltd, Salisbury Road, Hungerford, Berkshire, RG17 0RF.
We are looking for a hardworking, flexible and self-motivated person to work alongside the warehouse Team leader in supporting the Mill and Bakery operations.
Duties will include loading and unloading of vehicle using onsite MHE equipment, pick, pack and despatch of product using Access RF Scanners and the successful candidate must be able to comply with BRC regulations ensuring a clean, hygienic and a safe working environment are maintained at all times.
Other responsibilities include:
- Storing and rotation of raw materials and FNG products.
- Picking, packing andchecking of orders for dispatch and delivery through documentation/ACCESS Business system.
- Correct receipt of deliveries through documentation/ACCESS Business system.
- Completion of all documentation relevant to department and position.
- Housekeeping and hygiene of Warehouse and external yard area.
- Help implement Continuous Improvement strategies.
- Support the Warehouse Team Leader in implementing and enforcing company policies and procedures.
If you would like to be considered and live close to our Hungerford site on the Berkshire/Wiltshire borders, please send your CV, salary expectations and a cover letter to: email@example.com, or post to:
Doves Farm Foods Ltd, Salisbury Road, Hungerford, Berkshire, RG17 0RF